We are a mobile veterinary practice focused on preventative wellness. By incorporating nutrition, environmental enrichment, epigenetics, and traditional Chinese medicine into our practice we are able to give your beloved pet their healthiest and longest life possible. All areas of your pets wellbeing will be covered for each pet during each visit.
If you do have a pet who is ill, we can help with that also. We will come to you and your pet in their own comfort zone. We are able to do many diagnostic tests right in your home and have long-standing partnerships with local clinics and animal hospitals, that we trust very much, to help with diagnostics or procedures we are not able to do on site.
Another cherished service we hold dear to our hearts is hospice. The end of life can be a very emotional and difficult time for everyone and keeping your pet at home during this time and providing palliative care and humane euthanasia is a beautiful gift you can give to your dear dying best friend.
We are available by appointment only and do not offer after hours or emergency services.
For these please see our list of affiliate practices for daytime emergencies and SARVEC for after hours emergencies.
- Nutritional counseling
- Environmental enrichment
- Blood work monitoring
- Parasite prevention
- DNA testing
- Behavioral consultation
Basic grooming-NT, Anal glands, Ear cleaning, sanitary clips
Health Certificates - for sale and travel
- Wellness exams
- Titer testing
- Sick exams
- Blood work
- Fecal testing
- Heart worm testing
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of Disease
- Biopsy via Fine Needle Aspiration w/ cytology
- Urine culture
- Ear/skin/wound culture
- Wound management/bandaging
- Medication delivery
- Online pharmacy
- Subcutaneous fluid administration and training
- Nutrition consultation
- Home cooked diet formulation
- Behavior consultation
- Acupuncture with and w/o electroacupuncture
- Basic grooming-ear cleaning, nail trimming, anal gland expression, sanitary clipping- and training
- Health Certificates for sale
- Health certificates or travel
- Medical management of dermatological conditions, musculoskeletal conditions, GI, Cardiorespiratory, minor surgical procedures, neurologic and behavioral issues
- Nutritional therapy
- Palliative care for end of life management
Through a very user friendly app we are able to provide access to our doctors virtually! Lab results, consultations, and even some recheck exams will be provided through this app. This will ensure the doctor is able to give you their undecided attention to answer any of your questions. We can even use video chat to do some exams once we have a Veterinary-Client-Patient-Relationship established.